Friday, February 5, 2010

Day One: back to the theiving halls of high school.

My first day back at my favorite high school, Indian Valley High school. The people have all changed drastically! Everything and everyone is differant than it was last year. My clique has fallen apart and they have been swarmed into other bee hives while I remain the lone wolf. Yet don't get me wrong, I have friends...sadly though, my pack mates have all become a higher rank. Preps and cheerleaders. Ugh. Only I remain the rebel black wolf, the only wolf out causing trouble and staying on the prowl for new pack mates, while the others all lounge around inside like some frilly lap dogs. *Sigh* What is the world coming to? Well, theres the bell, Web Design is over my pets. Time for me to scatter!
xoxo,
shadowless

No comments:

Post a Comment